heart-25px heart-filled-25px heart-filled-29px

Anonymous User

I have a property in India that I paid using the money that I earned here in US. Do I need to declare that (FBAR)?

Also if I had say $20,000 in a bank in India since last 3-4 years but I haven't filed an FBAR form until now, what should I do?


These are responses written or recomended by people you know on Simply Global, the author, or publications editors.

Write an response