heart-25px heart-filled-25px heart-filled-29px

Anonymous User

If I (living in US) invest in mutual funds in India, do I need to pay taxes in US on the gains? How do I report that to the IRS?


These are responses written or recomended by people you know on Simply Global, the author, or publications editors.

Write an response